In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious The Most Merciful .



To the man I love , to my future 

The first time I felt your presence , I began joining the dots in the sky , wondering our stars would align . 

I often think of where you are and if you're happy . Are you in love ? Hope she is gentle . I know you and I are the same in the way . We bruise a little more easily than most . You see , our souls were made in the same breath .

I know I'm running late . I'm sorry . Things haven't worked out the way I planned . But believe me when I tell you I am on my way . 

Until then , think of me , dream of me and i will do the same . One day I will learn your name , and I will write it somewhere on this page . And we will realise that we have known each other all along . 

-Langleav

Loving you is the best thing ever happened to me . Knowing you is another blessing from Him . And i wish you the best in whatever you do and I will always be here if you need me . You know where to find me .

 Take care like really, take care .